Procedure For Withdrawal
Students can be withdrawn or removed from the school as under.
(a) By giving one calendar month's notice in writing in the absence of such a notice, one month’s fee will be charged.
(b) By the school authorities on anyone of the following grounds.
- 1. Constant weakness in studies
- 2. Irregularity in attendance
- 3. Behaviour problem
- 4. Over-age in any class
- 5. Non payment of fee or Chronic Irregularity in payment
- 6. Moral breach considered serious by the school committee.
- 7. Those repeating the same class for 2 years.
(c) For withdrawal after April 30th fee for two months ie.May and June will have to be paid.
(d) Once the admission fees and other charges have been paid they will not be refunded even if the pupil is withdrawal next day.